Are you planning to host a room party at The Labyrinth of ConFusion?
Yes? Then read our policies and learn how to register your room party below.
There is currently one way to have a party at The Labyrinth of ConFusion.
Have a Party In Your Hotel Room
- Our current hotel has no suites on the party floors.
- All parties held in guest rooms; it will be a regular-sized room with bed/s and such.
- Unfortunately this hotel has limited storage space and we cannot pull beds.
To be eligible to hold a room party, all hosts must register their room party with The Labyrinth of ConFusion. This applies to open, public room parties as well as private, invite only parties.
Before you register your room party we need you to Book Your Hotel Room [ADD LINK]. You must provide your hotel booking confirmation number on your room party application.
Party hosts must complete our application and agree to abide by all policies and guidelines. Failure to register your room party will result in it being shut down.
ConFusion Party Rules
- ALL Parties MUST fill out our Room Party Request form by DECEMBER 30, 2023.
- Party Holder (Room Renter) is responsible for any damage done to hotel property.
- Painters tape is to be used when hanging flyer’s for any parties, AND flyers must be approved by OPS before hanging.
- No Underage Serving/Drinking.
- All Age parties that wish to serve MUST check ID’s of EVERYONE at point of service.
- Adult Only Parties MUST check ID’s of EVERYONE at Entrance of Party.
- No Adult Activities in the presence of minors.
- No use of fog machines, incense burning, smoking or other open flame.
- No use of confetti, glitter, sparkles, dance floor dust, silly string, or bubbles.
- All Parties must remain on party floors.
- No alcohol can be transported out of party space.
- Party Hosts are responsible for adhering to any local guidelines, including for Covid-19.